Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sharing my good news....



I am honored to announce that I was chosen as the July 19 guest designer for Digital Delights! I am already brainstorming on what exactly I want to make with the adorable images that Wendy sent my way this morning! Thanks to Wendy and the Design Team for this privilege!

I finished a new card tonight that is in honor of my sister, Jennifer.
I am entering it in a card contest at a local paper/scrapbook store called That Absolutely Fabulous Paper Emporium (on Hwy 2920 in Spring, TX)
Public voting on all the entries is July 28-Aug 8. If you happen to live in Spring, I would love for you to hop into the store and take a look (and would love your vote as well! )

I am also entering this card in 2 online challenges:
Pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com : 3 different embellishments (in this case: ribbon, mini frame, and beads)

PaperTakeWeekly.blogspot.com: Favorite things (in this case~ my new favorite digital stamp)

The stamp is "Innocence 004" purchased here.
I have hand beaded the center of the flowers as well as the circles on the little girl's dress.
You can click each image for a larger view.






13 comments:

  1. Congratulations..Sorry don't live in Spring or would drop by and vote for you..Fingers crossed hope you win...Beautiful Card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute cute cute!!!! love all the lil' detail... those beads are just a great addition.

    Thanks for Playing with us @ Pile It On!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a cute card! Love the colors that you've put together, your stitching is fantastic, and the inside is just as beautiful. That stamp is fabulous, too. Thanks for joining us this week :D
    - Ann @ Pile it On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is so beautiful!!!Excellent work!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanette, this card is beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just beautiful!! Love the soft papers, the layers and stitching and that image is just too adorable! Love the way you finished the inside too! Good luck with the contest and thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your stitching is SO perfect, and I am so jealous! love your sweet card!

    Amy --Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Good luck with the contest-keep my fingers crossed for you. I love the stitching! Hope to see you again next week at pile it on! Hugs Rowena- Pile it on dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is GORGEOUS! I love it!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! this week! Can't wait to see what you create for us in the future!

    ~Vicki
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image and card. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday - Kram Anki

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card :) I love that image and such pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on making the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jeanette,

    I am so glad you got picked to be our Guest Designer this time around!! Your work is gorgeous and I can not wait to see what you create with Wendy's super cute images!!!!

    Welcome to the team for this Guest Spot!!!

    Heather Schlatter

    ReplyDelete